Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Can You Case It Sketch Challenge - CYCI #141

Hello and Welcome :)

Today's project was created for entry into this weeks 
Can You Case It sketch challenge #141. 

I was very surprised and honored to have been chosen as one of the Top 6 Picks last week. 
Thank you so very much Wynne Grob from 
Crops Scissors Paper  for your vote :) 



This is  the sketch design that we were given for inspiration -



This is my interpretation of our sketch for this challenge. 




I used a Rich Razzleberry card stock  and teamed it with Black. I love how the combination of Maroon and  Mauve/Pink pop off the page when teamed with a Black background. 
My designer paper has a watermark type pattern which I think works well with the other elements of this card.
I die cut some sweet butterflies and water coloured them to compliment the colour design.
I inked around the edge of my sentiment and as per the sketch fixed it horizontally to my card face.
I used dimensionals to fix my butterflies around the card face and bent their wings a little to give the impression that they are fluttering above the page.


 This card has a fun fresh feel to it and would suit a variety of occasions. 


I have really enjoyed playing along with the Can You Case It sketch challenge today.
Visit with the talented crafters at Can You Case It  to view some really amazing creations.
Join in the fun and enter a design of your own  :)

Thank you for joining me today :)
Until next time
Happy Crafting 
Lynn