Monday, November 21, 2016

Crazy Crafters Highlights 25/11 Stampin Up ! Australia


Hello and Welcome :)
Today I am once again showcasing the beautiful 
Blooms and Wishes stamp set by Stampin Up! 
I have fallen in love with this set ... the images are just lovely and with so many floral combinations possible the designs are just endless.

In today's project I have used Peekaboo Peach cardstock for my card base and Very Vanilla for my top layer.



I used Peekaboo Peach, Hello Honey, Tangerine Tango and Mint Macaron Inks to create my floral background and inked the edge of my top mat to give some depth.

I cut a 2 1/2 x 2 inch piece from Very Vanilla card stock and recreated the floral background. I used the sentiment " For You " from the Blooms and Wishes set and mounted this onto my card face using dimensionals. 
I finished with gold gemstone embellishments.


I loved this design so much I wanted to try it in another colour combination. I made a card storage box and stamped a similar floral background design but this time used 
Dapper Denim, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry and Flirty Flamingo inks. 


Two very different colour combinations with both producing very striking end results. This just shows the versatility of Stampin Up! ink colours.

I have entered today's project into this weeks 
Crazy Crafters Highlights 25/11


Be sure to stop by the Crazy Crafters for amazing inspiration and to Vote for your favourite Crazy Crafter

Thankyou for visiting with me today :)
If you would like any information on the products used in today's project message me on Facebook
I would love to earn your business and help you along your crafting journey.

Until next time
Happy Crafting
Lynn