Saturday, November 19, 2016

Just Add Ink Challenge # 337 - " Just Choose Two "

Hello and welcome :)
Today's project was created to enter into this weeks 
Our inspiration this week was an element challenge where we were given 3 elements of which we had to pick two - Hence the name " Just Choose Two"

Our elements were Doily , Diecut or Designer Paper.
I have chosen Diecut and Designer Paper, and seeing as I am in the midst of creating Christmas cards for my family and friends, I thought this greeting card fit the bill.


I  teamed Christmas red cardstock with Christmas themed designer paper. I cut the paper at 1" widths and staggered the lengths to add interest. 
I used a simple 1 1/2" circle punch to cut two circles for my sentiment, and attached them to the face using dimensionals to give a 3D effect. I finished off with some white bakers twine, wrapped around the face and tied in a bow.


The colours in this card are so much richer that the picture shows. My phone is old so it doesn't take the best pictures any more but I have asked Santa for a camera for Christmas :)

I have had fun creating this card for the Just Add Ink Challenge. 
Click the link below to play along too !
Just Add Ink Challenge # 337  

Thank you for joining me today. I hope I have given you some inspiration to try this design for yourself.
Until next time
Happy Crafting
 Lynn :)