Saturday, November 19, 2016

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge # 219 - PCC219


Hello and Welcome :)
Today I am playing along with Paper Craft Crew in their weekly sketch challenge #219

This is the sketch we were given for inspiration


I love so many elements of this sketch - I am definitely a doily girl and the bakers twine adds a sweet finish.

This my entry into this weeks challenge - 



I love the colour combinations of this card. 
Sweet Sugarplum and Very Vanilla work beautifully together creating a vintage feel. Teamed with Mint Macaron ink and accents of white, I am very happy with the finish.



Be sure to visit the Paper Craft Crew. So much amazing talent with endless amounts of inspiration and design ideas.
Click the link below to join in the fun !
Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #219

I hope you have enjoy my project for today.
Make one for yourself :)
Happy Crafting 
Lynn