Monday, December 5, 2016

Can You Case It #142 Colour Challenge CYCI#142


Hello and Welcome :)
Today's project was created for entry in the Bi-weekly sketch challenge over at Can You Case It 

I am very honored to have been picked as one of the Top 6 Picks for my entry into last fortnights challenge. 
Thank you so much Char from Char's Journey for your vote.



Today's challenge is a colour challenge chosen by Wynne.
We can create projects with the beautiful colour combinations of Egg Plant, Silver and Neutral.


This is my entry - 



I didn't exactly have any Egg Plant card stock, so used dark purple for my card base and teamed this with a lighter shade of purple designer paper for my top mat.
I stamped this beautiful Hydrangea onto a piece of Vanilla card stock and water coloured the image with Egg Plant ink. 



I added a banner cut from silver glimmer paper and teamed this with my sentiment. I used dimensionals to fix this to my card face and finished with a pretty Silver gemstone.







I have had so much fun with this project and just love playing along with the talented crafter's at Can You Case It.
Join in the fun and enter a project of your own.

Thankyou for visiting with me today :)
Until next time
Happy Crafting
Lynn